Vision. Execution. Perfection.
All building, renovation and remodeling projects begin with a vision. At Cabri, Inc. we then proceed with a tried-and-true four-phase process, working with you every step of the way to ensure a successful outcome.
First, we invite you to visit Cabri, Inc.’s warm, welcoming showroom, for a complimentary meeting with one of our professional designers, who will focus on learning all about your vision for your space. From there, the designer will propose several ideas, collaborate with you, develop an estimate, and begin.
The formal design process begins with a retainer fee, which we apply directly to your cabinet purchase.
Our complimentary design services include:
• Making site visits, where we verify dimensions and inventory storage needs
• Scheduling meetings between clients, architects and builders to review plans and go over details, safety
considerations, function and aesthetics; this includes revising and updating drawings as needed, and converting
architectural drawings to order/placement drawings
•Coordinating with (and even recommending) appliance retailers to make sure you find everything you need,
at a fair price, and confirming it fits correctly
• Drawing detailed elevations of each wall of cabinetry, island and peninsula, including dimensions, moulding
and trim selections, hardware, etc…
• Helping to select wood, granite, marble, or engineered quartz countertops; we’ll even make field visits
to granite yards
• Ordering a sample door in your specifications for approval
II. ORDER PLACEMENT
Once plans are finalized, we will place your cabinetry order from signed contract documents. We’ll work
with your project manager to schedule order dates based on construction schedule and product lead time.
We’ll let you and your project manager know when we receive factory acknowledgement date, and will stay
in touch during construction to answer questions and make sure installation goes smoothly.
III. DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
When cabinetry is ready, we’ll work with your project manager to coordinate delivery. We can provide offsite climate-controlled storage for 28 days at no charge if needed—a potentially huge savings. In addition:
• We will provide a complete package of cabinet installation drawings noting special details
• If we’re handling installation, we will contact your project manager about plumber, electrician, floor refinisher,
and other trade people schedules
• Our installer will install cabinets and mouldings and place appliances; plumbers and electricians need
to complete appliance hook-ups
• If we’re supplying countertops, we will contact your project manager and arrange for the fabricator to template
• We will make periodic site visits to check progress and ensure correct placement and operation of cabinetry and
IV. PUNCH LIST
We will do a final walk-through to ensure proper installation and operation of cabinetry and countertops and make
sure everything is exactly the way you envisioned.